It floats and decomposes persistent oil stains around the kitchen such as ventilation fans and gas ranges.
It is a compact spray type that does not take up space and can be easily used in the kitchen.
Sterilization *, virus removal *.
● Mint scent
* Not all bacteria are sterilized.
* Not all viruses are removed.
Surfactant (1% alkylamine oxide), foam regulator, alkaline agent
Fragrance: Mint scent
1. Spray the dirt and wipe it off with a cloth.
★ For terrible stains, spray and leave for about 5 minutes.
2. 2. After wiping it off, rinse it with water or wipe it thoroughly with water.
Spray directly and leave for 5 minutes. ( Not all bacteria and viruses are removed .) * Rinse with water or wipe thoroughly after use.
◆ Try aluminum products (may discolor), tile joints (may be colored), paints damaged by oil or heat, and fluorine coats (may peel off) in an inconspicuous place.
★ Carefully read the instruction manual of the object before use.
Things that can't be used:
● Furniture, flooring floors, water-soaked items
● Copper, steel sheet, and galvanized steel products
The estimated amount of use:
Approximately 9 injections per 1 m2
How to spread bubbles:
* If you spray with the white cover of the spray port closed, you will get narrow bubbles, and if you open and spray, you will get wide bubbles.
Precautions for use:
● Wear glasses, etc., and be careful not to get liquid or droplets in your eyes.
● Do not spray with "stop". Do not point the nozzle at your face.
● Wipe the area higher than your eyes with a sponge or cloth.
● Do not use it for any other purpose.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by people with dementia.
● Be sure to ventilate well and do not use a large amount at once.
● Use cooking gloves when using.
● Be sure to store at "stop".
|Unit Of Measure||ml|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category