KOBAYASHI Toilet Refresh Tablet Deodorizer Detergent Star Shaped Colorless 120g
- Removes dirt each time it is flushed !!
- A refreshing scent spreads.
- Double type that lasts a long time. It can be used for about 4 to 8 weeks with standard use. (It changes slightly depending on the temperature, water temperature, amount of water, etc.)
- The product does not damage the equipment in the tank and does not affect the septic tank and the bacteria and dew-proof tank in the septic tank.
* Effects may vary depending on the usage environment and the degree of dirt.
* To improve the effect, it is recommended to clean the toilet bowl before use.
For flush toilets
Fragrance, surfactant (anionic, nonionic ion)
How to use:
- Remove the drug from the mount, put it in the tank as it is, and do not let the water run for about 3 minutes . (Do not remove the film that encloses the drug. The film will dissolve in water and disappear.)
- At that time, avoid the center of the tank so as not to block the drainage port, put it in the corner opposite to the water pipe, and be sure to check the drop location. (Refer to the figure below)
* If the chemical should fall under the water supply port or near the drainage port, move it to the corner opposite the water pipe with a stick or the like.
* When the color of the water disappears ("soap scent" and "grapefruit scent" no longer foam), a sign of replacement. Please purchase the new "Bluelet Dobon Double".
Precautions for use:
- If water is poured while it is not fixed, it may clog the drain.
- If the water flow is strong, the drug may move and, in rare cases, become clogged. In that case, adjust the water flow by the method shown in the figure below. (Adjust so that the water is full in about 90 seconds.)
- If the drug is clogged and the water continues to flow, stop the water pipe stopcock, wear rubber gloves, etc., and remove the clogged drug.
- Make sure there are no medications left in the tank before adding new medications.
- Do not handle with wet hands.
- Do not use more than one at the same time.
- Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Be careful of accidental ingestion in children and people with dementia.
- Keep out of reach of children and people with dementia.
- Avoid fire and direct sunlight, and do not place it above 40 degrees Celsius.
- When using, be careful not to get the medicine on your clothes. Should it get on your clothes, wash it with oxygen bleach.
- The scent of blue mint, the scent of lavender, and the scent of herbs are rarely discolored or colorless in blue water (or green water) due to chlorine or water temperature contained in tap water or when water is continuously poured. May be.
- It can be used for toilets with a buttock cleaning function, but it is not used for types that use the water in the toilet tank for buttock cleaning.
- Do not use for simple water wash type (pumping type).
- Beware of accidental ingestion
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing.
- If you accidentally put it in your mouth, give one or two glasses of water without vomiting.
- If it gets on your skin, wash it off thoroughly with water.
- If you feel sick, discontinue use.
- If you have any abnormalities, bring a description of the product and consult a doctor.