Johnson Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Brush
- The ordinary toilet brush, which is used to clean the toilet bowl every day, always contains about 2.3 billion bacteria and mold, which is comparable to the pollution level of the sewer. These germs and molds will grow more and more in the moist environment of the brush case. In addition, many germs are lurking in the water that collects in the saucer of the toilet brush, so these are also hotbeds for fungi and mold in the toilet.
- "Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable Toilet Brush" is very clean because you can flush the dirty brush after cleaning to the toilet as it is! You don't have to touch the brush after cleaning, so you can clean your hands cleanly during and after cleaning. Even if you don't use rubber gloves, you can easily start cleaning the toilet when you are concerned about dirt.
- The flushable brush part of "Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable Toilet Brush" uses a bumpy finish, so it is a recommended toilet cleaning item that can be wiped firmly to remove dirt. Since the main body comes with a concentrated detergent, there is no need to prepare a separate detergent. After thoroughly removing the dirt with the cleaning component of the blue part, the ion coat of the green part will prevent the dirt from adhering for about a week.
- The back of the toilet bowl, which is difficult to reach with a normal toilet brush. The "flowable toilet brush" uses Johnson's recommended bow-shaped handle specifications, so the brush head can reach the back of the edge that you care about. With this, it is possible to polish the back of the invisible edge firmly and cleanly. Please use it as a must-have item for cleaning the toilet, where you can reach the itchy place.
How to use:
"Scrubbing Bubbles Flushing Toilet Brush" can be used in 4 easy steps.
- Push the blue knob in the direction of the arrow to widen the tip of the head. (
- Insert a brush with detergent into the blue tip of the handle and pull the blue knob in the direction of the arrow. Pull the knob until you hear a click.
- Wash the inside of the toilet bowl.
- After use, push the blue knob in the direction of the arrow to remove the brush. Throw it in the toilet bowl and throw it away, or dispose of it as burnable garbage.
1 handle, 4 replacement brushes with detergent, 1 special holder
Floral soap scent
Where to use:
Others Also Bought
More From This Category