KOBAYASHI Night Breathing Tape 15 pieces [Scent: No scent]
小林制药 防打鼾器 打呼噜 安睡 睡觉止鼾贴 15片 无香款
KOBAYASHI Night Breathing Tape 15 pieces
For dry mouth and throat, snoring sound!
For mouth breathing prevention!
Uses skin-friendly medical materials!
Just stick it on your mouth and it will be adjusted to the original human breathing method (nasal breathing).
● Reduces the sound of dry mouth and throat and snoring when waking up, and promotes a good night's sleep.
* This is the effect obtained by promoting nasal breathing (according to Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. test). In effect there are individual differences.
● A silicone-type adhesive that does not hurt when peeled off and is gentle on the skin.
Non-woven fabric base material: Polyester (fragrance)
[How to use]
(1) Remove the nasal breathing tape from the transparent film
(2) Close your mouth and stick it in the center of your lips
* Make sure that you can breathe through your nose.
(3) Go to bed with the nasal breathing tape attached
・ The product is used to prevent mouth breathing at bedtime and should not be used for any other purpose.
・ Do not use if you have a stuffy nose or a cold.
・ Do not use if you cannot attach or detach the product by your own will.
・ Do not use for infants or those with sensitive skin or lips.
・ Do not use if you have a rash on your skin or if you have an abnormality such as acne, scratches, swelling or eczema.
[Precautions for use]
・ If you are sweating or using skin care products around your mouth, wipe them well before using. Also, if you repeat re-pasting, sticking will worsen, so avoid it as much as possible.
・ The product should be used up and used once per sheet.
・ Should this disagree with your skin, such as a strong discomfort (itch, pain, etc.) or an abnormality (swelling, rash, etc.) on your skin, discontinue use. If you have any abnormalities on your skin, bring the product and consult a dermatologist.
・ Should you feel sick or suffocate after using the product, discontinue use.
・ Paste so that the entire mouth is not blocked.
・ If you are taking medicine or using a treatment device, consult your doctor before use.
* It is not a medical device.
More From This Category