Taisho Pabron Gold A Cold Medicine 44 Satchels
For alleviation of cold symptoms
Relief of various cold symptoms (cough, tan, sore throat, sneezing, nasal congestion, stuffy nose, chills, fever,
headache, joint pain, muscle pain)
● Dosage and administration
Take the following amount with water or lukewarm water within 30 minutes after meals.
Age … once amount … taking the number of
15-year-old more than … 1 package … 1 3 times a day
12-year-old to 14-year-old … 2/3 wrapped … 1 3 times a day
less than 12 years old -・ ・ Do not take
■■ What you must not do ■■
(If you do not follow these instructions, your current symptoms may worsen, and side effects and accidents are likely to occur.)
1. The following people should not take
this drug: (1) This drug Or people who have had allergic symptoms due to the ingredients of this drug.
(2) People who have had asthma after taking this drug or other cold medicines or antipyretic analgesics.
(3) children under the age of 12;
2. Do not use any of the following medicines while taking this drug
Other cold medicines, antipyretic analgesics, sedatives, antitussive expectorants, oral medicines containing antihistamines
(oral medicines for rhinitis,
3. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this medicine
(drowsiness etc. may occur)
4. Do not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding
5. Do not drink alcohol before and after taking this medicine 6.
Do not use this medicine for a long time 1. The following people should
a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson before taking this medicine: Please
(1) Persons receiving treatment from a doctor or dentist.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are considered to be pregnant.
(4) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(5) People with the following symptoms.
High fever, difficulty urinating
(6) Those who have received the following diagnosis.
Thyroid dysfunction, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease,
gastric/duodenal ulcer, glaucoma, respiratory dysfunction, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, obesity
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine: may have side effects, so stop taking it immediately and
consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with this leaflet.Affected
Skin: rash/redness, itching
Gastrointestinal tract・・・Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
Neuropsychiatric system ・・・Dizziness
Urology ・・・Difficulty urinating
Others ・・・Excessive decrease
in body temperature
In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category