Uyeki 5-in-1 Leather Cleaner Gel 100ml for Premium Glossy Leather Products
■ Product features
● 5 roles per product, with "dirt removal", "gloss", "protection", "moisturizing" and "mold prevention" effects just by wiping quickly. In addition, leather products last a long time without using silicone or water that damages leather.
● A smooth gel type that stretches well with a small amount, is not sticky, and easily blends into leather. It is colorless and transparent, can be used in any color, does not use organic solvents, and has no unpleasant odor.
● Can be used for all glossy leather products such as shoes, bags, jackets, car seats, sofas, and sports equipment. One piece can be used for about 200 pairs of shoes.
■ Ingredients / Ingredients / Materials / Materials
Mink oil, orange oil, vitamin E, mineral oil, fungicide [Cross material] 100% cotton (size: approx. 20 x 20 cm)
* Take a small amount on the attached special cloth and wipe it off so that it spreads thinly and evenly. The original elegant luster and soft texture of leather are revived.
* Remove dust in advance as it may cause scratches.
* Do not apply directly to leather. Also, if this product remains on the leather surface in excess, it may cause stains and slippage, so do not use a large amount at once.
* There is no repair or complementary color effect for cracks and scratches.
* You can use it with other than the dedicated cloth. Use a soft, clean cloth to avoid damaging or soiling the leather. We recommend cotton material.
Can be used for glossy genuine leather and synthetic leather. * General leather products around us such as shoes, bags, wallets, jackets, sofas, car seats, and sports equipment.
Special leather products such as brushed leather (suede, velor, backskin, nubuck, etc.), nume leather (unfinished leather), enamel leather, reptiles and ostrich.
■ Precautions for use ・ Do not use for any other purpose.
・ Keep out of reach of children.
・ Depending on the dyeing method and finish (surface treatment), discoloration, discoloration, and stains may occur, so be sure to try it in an inconspicuous place before use.